- NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed Hemp Protein is a sustainable source of amino acids, fatty acids, protein, and edestin. One serving provides 15 grams of raw organic protein and 8 grams of fiber (32% DV).
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED: Nutiva's all-natural cold press extraction process yields a clean, plant-based protein that's high in Omega 3 fats and antioxidants without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat.
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed Hemp Protein is an ideal source of Omega 3 fats and antioxidants, just right for vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with Canadian farmers to source the world's finest organic, non-GMO, sustainably grown hemp seeds and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed Hemp Protein is packaged in safe, convenient, BPA-free packaging.
Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed Hemp Protein from non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Canadian Hempseed provides a high-quality plant protein with the branched-chain amino acids vital for good health. It also has all twenty amino acids with the added bonus of good-for-you essential fatty acids (2g per serving). Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed, Hemp Protein also contains 66% edestin (a bioactive globulin protein that's easy to digest) — more than any other plant. Unlike other hemp products on the market, Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed Hemp Protein is all natural and never processed with hexane or other dangerous chemicals. At Nutiva, we start with organic, non-GMO, sustainably grown hemp seeds, harvested and cold processed into a nutritious powder supplying raw organic protein and healthy fiber in every serving. Nutiva Organic, Cold-Processed, Hemp Protein is a healthful addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets, just right for sprinkling over yogurt or salads, adding to shakes and smoothies, or including in baked or sautéed dishes. Nutiva was founded in 1999 with a single purpose in mind - to Revolutionize the Way the World Eats. Our role is to produce and promote organic, nutrient dense superfoods that are good for you and good for the planet. Social and environmental responsibility is a core part of Nutiva’s culture and business. From sourcing organic products, to obtaining fair trade certification, to greening our facilities and operations, to funding tree planting at schools in our local community, we are constantly seeking ways to better protect our environment and ensure a better quality of life for employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
List Price: $ 12.83
Price: $ 11.69