MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder - Essential blend of Whey, Isolate, Casein and Egg Protein with BCAA's and Glutamine for Recovery, Chocolate Milk, 4 Pound
- 25Gs OF PROTEIN containing 5 PROTEIN SOURCES that are fast and slow digesting to fuel muscles and performance for hours! With added BCAAs, GLUTAMINE, & DIGESTIVE ENZYMES
- AWARD WINNING TASTE that mixes easily and goes great with water, milk, almond milk, fruits, and vegetables.
- BANNED-SUBSTANCE TESTED and certified by Informed-Choice. Athletes who see the Informed-Choice logo on a product can be assured it has undergone rigorous checks and testing to ensure that it is not contaminated with banned substances and is safe to use.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE All MusclePharm sales by Amazon.com are backed by a 30-Day, Full Money Back Guarantee.
- UNIVERSITY STUDIED FORMULA created for athletes seeking to optimize recovery, build muscle, and support strength
To maximize lean muscle growth and recovery, MusclePharm created Combat Sport Protein Powder with a variety of protein blends that digest at varying rates—helping to fuel your muscles longer. This award-winning, university studied formula helps create a muscle-building environment for longer periods of time, which results in greater muscle building, recovery and performance.
WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE – One of the world's most popular and researched sports nutrition ingredients, whey protein concentrate is closest to whole food and contains real subfractions.
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE – Digests and absorbs rapidly and is low in carbohydrates and fat. Whey protein isolate undergoes a process called cross-flow micro-filtration that separates the protein from fat, cholesterol and lactose.
WHEY PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE – Broken down into faster-absorbing peptides, this rapidly infuses muscle-building amino acids making for even faster absorption than standard whey and isolate.
MICELLAR CASEIN – Often consumed on its own as a nighttime protein, micellar casein digests slowly, infusing valuable amino acids over several hours.
EGG ALBUMIN – Highly bioavailable and is high in naturally-occurring BCAAs and arginine.
BCAAs – Branched-Chain Amino Acids are the essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine. Includes added BCAAs to support recovery, muscle development, and maintenance.
GLUTAMINE – An amino acid necessary for protein and muscle synthesis. Includes added Glutamine to help build, repair, and protect muscles.
DIGESTIVE ENZYMES – Includes protease and lactase to help with the digestion of your protein.
SUGGESTED USE: Mix 1 scoop of COMBAT PROTEIN POWDER with 8–12 ¬fl. oz. of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve desired consistency and taste. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use milk instead of water. Consume additional servings throughout the day to meet your daily protein requirements. Use in combination with whole food protein sources, a balanced diet, and exercise program.