MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey – 25Gs of a Ultra-Premium, Gluten-Free, Low Fat Blend of Fast-Digesting Whey Protein for Performance, Recovery, and Muscle Building, Chocolate Milk, 5 Pound, 68 Servings
- 25 GRAMS OF PROTEIN featuring whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate and GLUTEN-FREE
- AMAZING TASTE and EASY TO MIX goes great with water, milk, almond milk, fruits, and vegetables.
- Supports Lean Muscle And Replenishes Nutrients After Workouts To Fuel Muscle Recovery And Performance
- BANNED-SUBSTANCE TESTED and certified by Informed-Choice. Athletes who see the Informed-Choice logo on a product can be assured it has undergone rigorous checks and testing to ensure that it is not contaminated with banned substances and is safe to use.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE all MusclePharm sales by Amazon.com are backed by a 30-Day, Full Money Back Guarantee.
Every single batch of COMBAT 100% WHEY is tested for both banned substances and protein label claim verification. We have over 20 million products certified with globally-recognized Informed-Choice to date. At MusclePharm, we go the extra distance to ensure our customers get exactly what they expect. We test all batches for banned substances, as well as protein quality, to verify that we consistently deliver 25g of protein.
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE – Digests and absorbs rapidly and is low in carbohydrates and fat. Whey protein isolate undergoes a process called cross-flow micro-filtration that separates the protein from fat, cholesterol and lactose.
WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE – One of the world's most popular and researched sports nutrition ingredients, whey protein concentrate is closest to whole food and contains real subfractions.
SUGGESTED USE: Mix 1 scoop of COMBAT 100% WHEY with 8–12 fl. oz. of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve desired consistency and taste. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use milk instead of water. Consume additional servings throughout the day to meet your daily protein requirements. Use in combination with whole food protein sources, a balanced diet, and exercise program.